Monday 28 May 2012

Questions.

Okay, so fellow SL blogger and good friend Jewel recently did a blog post answering some very interesting questions about SL life, she then decided to return the favour and ask her friends some questions too.
I love these sorts of things and her answers really made me laugh, so here's my attempt at answering her questions.

1. where is the best place you have been on sl so far?
Okay, it's hard to pinpoint the best place so far, but one of my ultimate places is a place called Gulf Lane, its a very nicely done sim, not very crowded, it has that whole leafy, long grass, laid back feeling and vibe there. I prefer the quieter, simpler sims and this is definately one of them. It may not be the most exciting place, but for me, its just perfect.

2. whats the the weirdest thing thats happened to you in sl?
LOL, well, this could take all day, what do I say here, from the insane sex related requests from strangers, to random IMs requesting unmentionable things in return for linden. SL is a crazy wierd place but i guess that is why we love it so much. One of the wierdest was probably when me and a good friend went to 'France' inworld dressed as slutty French maids with a memorised sex crazed phrase (from google translate) to say to anyone that breathes there. Several French guys went crazy and were literally running after us, all i remember is being in fits of laughter, running from these guys up and down the Eiffel Tower. It was one of those you had to be there moments. lol.

3. If you could change one thing about sl what would it be and why?
Not so much change, but I hate the fact I have such good friends on different timezones,
Oh wait, actually, if i wanted to change something it would be the crazy laggyness of some sims which causes my damn comp to crash every so often. HATE that. laggy-ness needs to be abolished!

4. do you collect anything in sl? if so what?
mmm collect? lol, well, thanks to a friend of mine inworld, he got into the whole 'pranking' silly joking side of SL, so i am in the midst of collecting very funny, cheesy, lame ass prankster suits, objects and accessories. Lol, its something funny we do when we hang out together, you know the drill, fart bombs, the works!

5. whats your favourite thing you own in sl?
It's a beautiful jewellery set that a good friend of mine gifted me a long time ago. Don't often wear it because it is so elaborate, but I adore it. It's sentimental for me.

EDIT: Ok, so i stupidly forgot to post MY questions to ppl i want to ask! LOL.
So these are to: Jewel, Pinky, Geanna, Saffie

1. Who's the one person youve ever met in SL who you are most grateful for?
2. Have you ever been in love inworld?
3. What is your favourite hair to wear? as in your ultimate fave?
4. Have you ever flirted with someone who is 'off limits'? as in, an ex of a friend etc? have you done anything you regretted?
5. Describe your cutest go to outfit inworld

xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. yay! thanks for doing Reema, great answers! the bit about the french maid made me lol so hard! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewel! im so stupid I completely forgot to ask my questions to ppl!!! i'm going to go edit now LOL. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Reema, good questions lmao. right in with the nitty gritty lol Ill reply here as i been hit by the stick with Jewel lol.

    1. First person i met on sl, was in fact a group of us, we all came over from another game, And im grateful to them all But im also very grateful to truth and laq for helping pinky look the ways she does hahaha.
    2. Yep i been in love inworld, But only once and we good friends now, but did get messy for a bit eekk. feelings can get out of hand very quick in world at times so i tend to hold back from it.
    3. TRUTH haha i might hunt him down and make him marry me. its the only hair i really ever use lol. And hes av is very cute :P
    4. Im guilty of this bad me lol.. But the only time i have been accused of it i was totally Innocent lol.. But not done anything i regret, I flirt with out thinking im flirting at times lol. But would not fully do the dirty on a friend.
    5. and my fave go to outfit i think is g field, have a lovely little dress by them that i love to put on when i cant think of anything else :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, more questions!

    OK I will answer here to

    1. One person I'm most grateful for? um can i only pick one? well this is tough as I'm grateful for all my friends for different reasons. they are awesome in there own way and i can't really pick one so ;p

    2. I thought I was but now i look back on it, I don't think i was. I don't regret spending time with the guy. we had a alot of fun! but I don't think it was real love.

    3.probaly will get shot for this, but I am not a big fan of truth hair. sorry guys lol I love lekuta hair and magika but my fave has to be elikira! she has really nice blonde textures.

    4. Kind of I like to flirt sometimes when I'm in the mood. but I'm kind of shy around guys. and very loyal so would never try and get with a friends man.

    5.I have so much clothes, but I really love dresses and skirts anything that twirls when my avatar moves. basically i love cute pretty things! my fave outfit is from g field! I'm loving the frilly shorts I practicly live in them these days!

    ReplyDelete