Friday 25 November 2011

Excuse me...Taxi !!

I headed over to Regent Street in London when i logged inworld this evening, I figured that I would start making a dent on my Christmas shopping list....I loveeee this time of year, deciding what to get your loved ones, all the upcoming parties, family gatherings, the way the evenings get darker earlier, i adore Winter soooo much!

So i flagged down a taxi (eventually)
when I started haggling the fare price with the driver before I even got in,
(I know , I know, who does that?!!!! I guess the arab part of me is more alive that I thought, jeez....the numerous times my father used to embarrass me doing that during my childhood!) lol.
The driver refused point blank to agree on a fixed fare.....well, i'll let the pictures do the talking ;)






He ended up refusing to give me a ride, and that's when I noticed I had even missed the bus too :(

I then managed to get to ride an awesome scooter :) happy days :)

I revved the scooter and eventually found the very same taxi driver in some traffic...

...I overtook him and did my very best to keep my ass in front of him and drive v.e.r.y. s.l.o.w.l.y     ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment