Tuesday 31 January 2012

Helping out

So recently I have been 'staying' at one of my best friends house inworld while I look for the perfect home.

I must admit, its soooo much more fun living with someone you can have such a laugh with, she's let me stay there and told me to feel completely at home. Her sense of style is spot on, and considering shes on the other side of the world, it's sooo awesome to be hanging out with her in a place where you can see so much of her personality shine out.

This morning I figured I'd wake up, have my breakfast, take the bins out and bake some cupcakes for her, as a way of saying thank you. :) - no wait, it;s because i'm so amazingly nice like that ;p

some light morning reading

wondering what to do to surprise my bestie...






No comments:

Post a Comment