Wednesday 4 January 2012

Ice Queen

I was in a beautiful wintry sim this morning, where everything just looked so serene, pure and bright
- I donned one of my white faux fur jackets, slipped on my shades and posed my ass off .
It reminded me of what my old friends used to call the 'Ice Queens' - these were the beautiful stunning avatars who never used to help us out in our noob days.

Picture a naive dumbass little girl all those years ago,
who did not know how to unpack an outfit, use a poseball or even sit!
Back in those days, I recall seeing these amazing beautiful avatars and walking around in wonder,
a few times I plucked up the courage to ask one of these stunning avatars where she bought their hair from,
they would take one look at our newbie forms, no AO, awful outfits and completed ignored us.

My fellow noob friends told me they're just ice queens bishes & we'd work things out ourselves,
- I would have taken out the 'Ice Queen' and just called them Bishes ;)





1 comment:

  1. *giggles* omg i can totally relate - bishes were present in my newbie dayz too! ha ha

    ReplyDelete