Friday 30 September 2011

Andy

So I should tell you about Andy :)
He's one of my bestest friends on SL - I've known him for like the longest time ever.
 
He taught me alot about SL, and over the last 2 years or so we have became firm friends.

Don't get me wrong, we have had our ups and downs, alot of them! - but thats what friendships are all about!
There have been times where we have vowed never to talk to each other, and have not spoken to each other in the longest times....but we always end up making up, we just can at times really rile each other up....but we also know we can talk about whatever crap we want to to each other.

We take the piss out of each other alot, but thats just our thing :)               

He's been hurt by girls on SL in the past, and well, i've been hurt by the break up of me and my ex Gavin

He always tells me I need to be more confident, grab every chance, plunge into SL more deeper and change my look more often and frequently than i do. I always tell to not give his heart away so quickly.
But he is like the best person to go shopping on sl with, nope, he's not gay, LOL, but he has this knack to just know what outfit would suit you, or what AO / skin / shape to get. -Now you tell me, isnt that just the perfect thing in a best friend?!! lol.

-we're a right pair!! lol.

Andy and I have one of those friendships where we don't always get a chance to hang out with each other,
but when we do, it has no awkward silences and we get straight into our conversations.

Recently we have been making an effort to spend more time with each other.
Just recently i showed him around my sl house, he was shocked and actually admitted to me that he was quite upset for me when he saw i still had alot of pictures hung up of me and Gavin, in the hallway, the lounge, the bedrooms, the study....
He took the best friend role seriously then and insisted they all need to be taken down......i told him i will. soon...( i just dont know if i want to right now!)
Today it was a lovely suprise to get a chance to just hang out with him,

we chilled, we talked and put the worlds wrongs right :)






No comments:

Post a Comment