Sunday 25 December 2011

A very Happy Christmas guys!

Hey guys! I hope you've all been having a FABULOUS day!!
I have been too-ing and froo-ing between all my families homes today, eating feast after feast!
*burps*
I am so stuffed right now I cannot even move!

Having so many sisters and brothers, it's rare that we all get together under one roof.
And being of a mixed background, (my mother is English and my father is Arab),
it was so good celebrating Christmas with all of us there - whether it's when we're celebrating Eid, or Christmas, our mixed cultures always gives us these chances for the whole family to get together, for which I am truly thankful.
Mum made us all come to the family house first thing, we all gathered there where Mum had laid down a feast for a King, (good thing too, my family members do love their food, and especially spicy!)
the noise was deafening! So many kids, adults talking, laughing, music on,
- couldnt be better.

I'd like to take time out to thank God for giving me my family, and so many ppl to love :)

Happy Christmas guys - i hope you've stuffed your faces!





No comments:

Post a Comment